Campgrounds & RV
There are many great camping options for RVing, tenting and even comfort camping around the County of Vermilion River. Here are some of our local campsites:
- Just west of Blackfoot off Hwy 16: Power, water and sewer sites available. Playground, indoor rec room, pet off leash area. 43 full service sites available year round. (780) 875-4663
- (West of Lloydminster) 70+ services sites, shower house, laundry, playground, golf course. (780) 808-1667
- Lea Park, north of Marwayne. (780) 847-2273
- Open May-Oct, 19 sites, dump station, picnic shelter, shower and flush toilets. (780) 846-2221
- Located HERE just East of Dewberry. First come, first served. Basic amenities, tables, pit toilets, fire pits.
Paradise Valley Regional Park
- Open May-Sept. At Three Cities Park. (780) 745-2283
- Open May - Sept. (780) 847-3034
- Beside the Community Hall. (780) 853-8339
Hidden Lake Campground
- 12 campsites with 20 amp power, 14km east of Vermilion on Highway 16. (780) 744-2289
- Provincially run campground and recreation area open year round. 1-(877) 537-2757
**Please note the Lindsay A. Evans Park is day use only. More details HERE
*Please contact us if you would like your business added to this list!