City of Lloydminster Annexation Merit Hearing
Annexation merit hearing to commence at 10:00am on Monday, June 14, 2021 and will extend, if deemed necessary by the MGB, to Friday, June 25, 2021.
This merit hearing will be conducted via WebEx. If you have not used the WebEx platform before, it is suggested that you contact the LPRT Case Manager at 780-422-8652 on Friday, June 11, 2021 to test the program on your device. The Case Manager will be available for testing on June 11, 2021 from 9:30am to noon and 1:00pm to 3:00pm.
If you have difficulty logging into the merit hearing, please call 780-217-2105.
Although each LPRT Panel can implement its own process, the typical agenda for an annexation merit hearing of this type is:
1. Presiding Officer Opening Remarks
2. Initiating Municipality Oral Submission
3. Responding Municipality Oral Submission
4. Affected Landowner/Members of the Public Oral Submissions
5. Initiating Municipality Response
6. Responding Municipality Response
7. Responding Municipality Closing Statement
8. Initiating Municipality Closing Statement
9. Presiding Officer Closing Remarks