Business Registration

Business Registration


Business Registration program. Use this as a tool to CONNECT, PROMOTE & ENGAGE Your business. This is a FREE program. Application forms are available below, at our office, or can be emailed to you.

We look forward to improved communications and engagement with our business sector!


REGISTRATION FORM - online fillable pdf version

REGISTRATION FORM - to print and fill by hand


Note: Business Licenses are not required by CVR, however, we encourage you to Register your business with us. If you are operating a business out of your home, you may need a Home Occupation Permit from our Planning & Development department.


Your business may require Provincial licensing: 

There are 22 different types of licensed / registered businesses and individuals including Direct Sellers, Employment Agencies, Home Inspections, and Pre-Paid Contractors.  A list of designated business types can be found on the Service Alberta website: or check out the BizPaL service:

BizPaL (Business Permits and Licences): your one-stop shop for business permits and licence requirements in the province.